Based in Utrecht, Netherlands
1 May, 2012
PC / Mac
GUN GODZ is a first person shooter about gun, gangster rap and the rich culture of Venus. Players try to escape the jail of a hotel, which is the only building on Venus and is owned by a record-label owner who happens to be the God of Guns. Featuring a fully Venusian soundtrack by Jukio 'KOZILEK' Kallio and a single English track with rap lyrics by Adam 'Doseone' Kidd.
GUN GODZ was created for the Venus Patrol (http://www.venuspatrol.com) Kickstarter and was only released as part of a bundle of games including a new Superbrothers game and Adam Atomic's CAPSULE.
- Fast paced gun- and melee combat in a stylish presentation.
- 12 levels, 4 secret levels and tons of speedrunning options.
- Full Venusian soundtrack by Jukio "KOZILEK" Kallio and Adam "Doseone" Kidd.
- Player health doesn't recharge.
- Most emotional ending in a videogame to date.
Title Track (GUN GODZ - Main Theme) YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for GUN GODZ. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "It's nothing like 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand. Picture Doom with rappers."
- Dant Rambo, Gamezebo
- "Things escalate exponentially until you are facing down burly dudes shooting rockets out of their chests in the middle of an evil RnB publisher's headquarters. Or something."
- Brendan Keogh, Critical Damage
- "Gun Godz has a z instead of an s in its name for a reason: it doesn't give a shit. This is a pure, unadulterated, and enjoyable romp."
- Patrick Hancock, Gaming Feeder
In-depth post-mortem of GUN GODZ and its release available at gamasutra.com.
Vlambeer is a Dutch independent game studio made up of Rami Ismail and Jan Willem Nijman, bringing back arcade games since 1774.
More information on Vlambeer, our logo & relevant media are available here.
GUN GODZ Credits
Business & Development, Vlambeer
Jan Willem Nijman
Game Designer, Vlambeer
Jukio 'KOZILEK' Kallio
Venusian Rap + Music
Adam 'Doseone' Kidd
Rap + SFX